• Comprehensive Physical Exams for all life stages:
– Kitten, Adult, Mature, and Geriatric Cats.
• Vaccinations based on your pets’ life style and need
• Nutrition and Weight Management Counseling
• Behavior evaluations and environmental assessments
• Wellness Education
• Pediatric, geriatric and hospice care
• Acupuncture and Laser therapy.
• Comprehensive Laboratory Work:
– CBC, Chemistry, Felv/FIV testing, Thyroid Testing, Urinalysis
• Parasite diagnostics and treatments:
– Flea, heartworm and intestinal
• Diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic or degenerative diseases such as: diabetes, kidney and liver disease, hyperthyroidism and arthritis
• Evaluation and treatment of many common ailments: coughing, sneezing, vomiting, diarrhea, inappropriate urination, hair loss, itching, skin and ear infections
• Health Certificates